Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick meal

I've been very busy with school lately, and most nights when I get home I don't have the energy or time to cook. This of course conflicts with my desire to stop eating out as much. I put this together the other night in less than the time it took to listen to a half hour of Jeopardy. I thought I'd share because it is such an easy meal.

Easiest Mushrooms and Snow Peas

1/2 lb of snow peas
8 oz of fresh button mushrooms
1 tbs. of butter
3 tbs. soy sauce
2 tbs. rice wine vinegar

1. Saute the mushrooms in butter until about half cooked. Add the snow peas
2. Cook for a couple of minutes than add the soy sauce and rice vinegar.


Honey Mustard Chicken

1 can of low fat Cream of Chicken soup
3 tbs brown mustard
3 tbs honey

1. Brown the chicken in a pan, remove
2. Mix soup, honey and mustard in pan. Return chicken to pan, cook until chicken is fully cooked through
3. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes






No comments:

Post a Comment