Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CSA Leftover Lasagna




When I got back from Israel the greens from two weeks of CSA plus the week I had just picked up were a bit out of hand and so I made lasagna. This used up several kinds of onions as well as Swiss Chard and kale.

For the record the CSA weeks I didn't get photos of included:

Week #5 - Romaine lettuce, carrots, cippolini onions, beets, kohlrabi, Toscano kale, dill, broccoli

Week #6 - Zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radicchio, Romaine lettuce, green kale, cippolini onions, broccoli

Week #7 -Zucchini, Romaine lettuce, Toscano Kale, Broccoli, Scallions, Swiss Chard, Cucumber, Basil, Corn.
The corn was an unexpected surprise and though the ears were small it was pretty good corn.
I was also pleased to miss most of the zucchini run as it falls on the list of vegetables I just really don't care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment