Cauliflower Mushroom Soup
1 onion, chopped
1 package of fresh mushrooms, chopped
1 cauliflower, chopped
1 sprig of rosemary
2 bay leaves
1 tbs. dried thyme
2 tbs butter
4 cups of chicken/mushroom stock
1/2 cup of light sour cream
1/2 cup of heavy cream
1. Saute the onions in the butter for about two minutes, then add the mushrooms.
2. When mushrooms are half cooked add the cauliflower, bay leaves, rosemary, salt and pepper cook until cauliflower begins to soften
3. Add broth and simmer until cauliflower is tender enough to be pureed.
4. Allow soup to cool and blend soup in blender or food processor.
5. Stir sour cream and heavy cream into blended soup.
Serve with sliced scallions and biscuits if you want to bake them!